About EPIC Support Adventures
At EPIC Support, we’re all about celebrating people living with disabilities or dealing with cultural diversity.
That’s why the EPIC adventures, activities and community events we organise promote inclusiveness and foster friendship.
Hello. I’m Nicole, an event coordinator, a local businesswoman, and an education and fitness specialist whose passion is working with individuals with disabilities.
While working in the education system, I gained invaluable knowledge and experience delivering special education programs.
But I soon realised disability services focusing on providing wholesome fun and engaging recreation activities for people with disabilities within Busselton and the southwest region were scarce.
That led me to launch E.P.I.C (Extraordinary People In Community) Support – an events program to suit the diversity of people in our local community. But more so to create engaging experiences that value individuality, create excitement, and offer a sense of adventure.
Nicole Kirkman – Founder EPIC Support
Cert IV Special Ed | Fitness Educator | WWC | First Aid
EPIC Services Vision
Our vision is to create engaging experiences that value individuality, create excitement, and offer a sense of adventure.
EPIC will deliver a range of accessible, fun, exciting activities designed to cater to an assortment of interests/hobbies.
Friendship skills will be fostered and encouraged in a safe, supportive atmosphere.
EPIC will offer an assessable and stimulating range of programs to accommodate diversity in cultural beliefs, ages and abilities by:
- Never leaving people out. All people should have purpose and meaning.
- Leading by example to promote optimism and drive.
- Striving to reach new goals and showing others they can too.
- Ensuring active listening, so EPIC clearly understands and acts upon the participants’ needs creating an open, honest, respectful, safe and client-centred environment.
Now and in the future, EPIC aims to:
- Bring groups of diverse people together to enjoy engaging, fun events.
- Provide opportunities to share inspiring talents, passions, interests, and ideas in an inclusive environment.
- Assist clients of all ages in developing a diverse range of relationships with their peers and community members.
- Encourage more substantial shared attention between client and carers.
- Work with and lead volunteers to deliver a safe and inclusive environment.